MULTI-FUNCTIONAL BELT HOLSTER
SPEED LOADER FOR AIR GUNS
SPEED LOADER FOR REVOLVERS
Thank you for purchasing a Gletcher product. We are very confident that the product you have acquired will bring you a lot of enjoyment and serve you for a long time. The Gletcher limited warranty entitles the retail consumer to have a Gletcher air gun serviced or replaced within 18 months of the date of purchase if such damages are a result of defects in materials or workmanship.
This warranty is valid for all Gletcher products purchased within the United States, and will be honored provided that all instructions in the product manual have been followed and that the item was not subject to any prohibited activities. The warranty is voided if the ownership of the airgun is transferred (is not valid for second hand purchases).
Warranty repair is carried out in our service center in the United States regardless of where the item was purchased.
We recommend that all items that shipped with your product be kept for the duration of the warranty including all paperwork and the original packaging.
Return, exchange and repair of products are carried out according to the conditions stipulated by United States law and the terms of this warranty.
The liability of Gletcher under any implied warranty shall be limited to the 18 month period immediately following the purchase of the original product and the liability of Gletcher under this warranty shall be limited exclusively to the repair or replacement of a defective product. Gletcher shall in no event be liable for any incidental or consequential damage which may arise from the use of this product. This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fittness for a particular purpose. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary, from state to state. Some states do not allow limitations on how long warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
In the event that your Gletcher product needs repair, please contact Gletcher customer service. A customer service representative will provide you with instructions for getting your product serviced. You will need your original receipt in order to qualify for warranty coverage.
Gletcher pneumatic guns have operating restrictions within certain temperature thresholds. Optimum operating range is from 50° F (10°C) up to 95°F (35°C). In higher temperature environments, the quantity of shots available from the Co2 cylinder increases, but there is a chance of a sharp single gas discharge from the Co2 cylinder which may cause damage to the valve system. In lower temperature environments, gas congelation may occur within the cylinder. Consequently, shot pressure will drop resulting in insufficient firing velocities.
For the extended life of a pneumatic pistol, it is necessary to carry out period cleaning and lubrication of parts. Lubricants used should be suitable for on pneumatic weapons (for example, automotive silicone spray).
Lubrication should be performed every 1500 to 2000 shots. Lubricant should be applied in a thin layer as it is prone to collecting dust and debris. After cleaning and lubricating, the barrel should be wiped dry with a clean cloth.
For optimal maintenance, it is recommended to use a Gletcher service cylinder containing silicone to lubricate the air pistol. If silicone cylinders are not available, silicone spray may be applied (for example, automotive). Lubrication should also be applied to the area where the cylinder makes contact with the valve for longevity and integrity of polymeric parts.
Any moisture that collects on the pistol should be wiped dry before cleaning and lubricating.
Precautions should be taken not to drop the pistol or inflict harmful impacts.
Shooting should be done at a frequency of 1 shot every 2-4 seconds. After expending a Co2 cylinder, allow the pistol to warm up for 5 to 10 minutes to avoid a loss in power.
It is necessary to take into account the magazine capacity specified in the product manual. Loading more ammunition than specified may cause damage to the pistol.
Important! For personal safety and protection, and to decrease the possibility of injury, it is recommended to use protective gear and equipment.
1. Do not overtighten the Co2 cylinder retention screw. Tighten with light effort until the cylinder is pierced. At this moment, the cylinder will emit a hiss. Slightly tighten a bit more to secure the seal.
Do not over-tighten the Co2 cylinder retention screw. Tighten with light effort until the cylinder is pierced and emits a hiss. Then tighten slightly until the hiss stops. Do not use any tools or mechanical devices other than what is packaged with the air gun to tighten the retention screw. Doing so may damage the cylinder mounting receptacle, Co2 valve, and other internal parts and may turn the air gun into a non-repairable product.
2. It is necessary to completely cycle the pistol by pressing and releasing the trigger before each cocking. Each subsequent cocking will add additional ammunition into the bore. Firing with multiple units of ammunition in the bore may cause damage to the pistol.
3. It is prohibited to press the firing trigger when the magazine is removed. In addition to contradicting safe operating guidelines, this mishandling may cause damage to the pistol.
4. Do not squeeze the trigger when the pistol’s safety is on.
5. Pneumatic pistols are sensitive to the type of ammunition and Co2 cartridges used. Ammunition should have the correct form and a well-polished smooth surface devoid of dents, cavities, or molding defects. After a unit of ammunition has been fired, it may not be used again.
6. Please check that Co2 cylinders have the correct form. They should be free from any defects and compromises to the structural integrity of the cylinder. Please verify that there are no deformations on the cylinder neck or on the sealing of the cartridge. It is recommended to use high quality Gletcher brand ammunition and Co2 cartridges.
7. It is prohibited to keep the cylinder in the pistol when not in use. Leaving the cylinder for a prolonged time may cause deformations to the insulating gaskets.
8. Only the ammunition type specified in the product manual may be used for shooting.
9. It is recommended that firing blanks be avoided to avoid damaging the insulating gaskets.
You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase any products on this website.
Please know the local laws and ordinances pertaining to air guns in your state, county, or city. It is up to YOU to conform to all laws governing the use and ownership of air guns.
Gletcher air guns resemble high–powered cartridge firing weapons. Many people, including trained and experienced law enforcement officers may not be able to distinguish a Gletcher pneumatic gun from a lethal weapon and /or may assume incorrectly that it is a cartridge firing weapon. You must be aware of this and remain extremely circumspect whenever you are carrying this air gun within the view of others. You should also be aware that in many jurisdictions it is unlawful to brandish a weapon and /or cause apprehension in others that you are brandishing a weapon. Be polite, courteous, cautious, and conscientious whenever you are using or carrying this product.